Nature that supports our feet
THE FIRST AND UNIQUE WOODEN INSOLES FOR SHOES
WOODEN INSOLES FOR SHOES: BENDYWOOD® WALKING TECHNOLOGY
Bendywood® is the first and unique solid wood bendable by hand thanks to a thermo-mechanical process of compressing the wood along the length without the use of any chemical. This wood bends without breaking and it remains forever flexible. This flexibility allows the production of insoles/orthotics for shoes with unique benefits.
Do you want to protect your health, having the possibility to always walk on something 100% natural that adjusts to your feet, lets your feet stop sweating and smelling, supports them improving your walking and your sport performances?
Then choose to wear the Bendywood® insoles in all your shoes, soon available!
The Bendywood® Walking Technology insoles :
- They are thin (1,5-2 mm) and therefore suit every kind of shoes
- They give you insulation/protection from harmful chemicals in shoes
- They can be used in orthopedic cures, specific for the foot health
- They adjust to your feet/shoes after a few days of use and they remain in this shape
- They are 100% natural combined with a thin layer of cotton
- When adjusted to your feet, you love the contact with the soft and flexible wood
- They allow then long walks without making your feet tired
- They keep longer your feet dry, since the Bendywood® has a high absorption capacity
- They reduce feet sweat
- They dry during the non-use period without been taken out from the shoes
- They insulate against the winter cold and summer heat.
Anxious to try the revolutionary Bendywood® insoles yourself??
Just click here and fill in the form. We will inform you as soon as they are available for sale